Easter is this weekend, and before you start the hunt, you know you have to get around to coloring Easter eggs.
We at Kia of Augusta are all about keeping things simple: easy car payments, hassle-free leasing, and helpful consultations. The same is true with coloring Easter eggs. Below is a step-by-step manual of how to go about coloring your Easter eggs.
Coloring Easter Eggs
What You Need
- Liquid food coloring (20 drops per color)
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Paper towel
- Tongs, egg dipper, or spoon
- Bowls or cups to emerge eggs in
- ½ cup of boiling water
Step By Step
- Make sure the hard-boiled eggs are cool at the start.
- Cover your work area with paper towels or a newspaper before you begin.
- Fill cups or bowls with a mix of water, food coloring and vinegar.
- Dunk eggs into cups with a spoon.
- Check each egg individually after five minutes of being immersed in its color.
- Remove egg nice and gently from the cup or bowl and set it somewhere to dry.
That wasn’t too hard, was it? If you have bought a decoration kit from the store, you can add the finishing touches by following the instructions on the box. Happy Easter from Kia of Augusta and enjoy!